|Name||LC Support Industriel (LCSI)||SIRET||39866195900054|
|CEO||M. Guillaume PETILLOT||CEO||M. Noël PETITGENET|
|Adress||9 rue du Lac||Phone||09.81.20.94.94|
The website http://www.lcsi.fr allows:
- consultation of information on LCSI
- consultation of information on the fields of activity and services proposed by LCSI
- the possibility of consulting information on recruitment, specialities and positions to be filled at LCSI
2. Terms of access and use
- Access to the lcsi.fr site is open to all.
- Consultation of the lcsi.fr site is submitted to French regulations in force. The information communicated therein does not claim to be exhaustive.
- The information contained on these pages is given for information purposes only. LCSI declines all responsibility concerning the content of these pages and the use to which it may be put.
3. Technical means
- Before using the service, it is up to the users to ensure that the browser used allows access, in a secured configuration, to the website. In that regard, the user browsing the site with Internet Explorer is notified that LCSI recommends browsing with a version higher than Internet Explorer 7.
- Also, before all use, it is up to the user to ensure that the pages viewed are up-to-date after having cleared his/her cache or taken the operation of his/her Proxy into account.
- The user of the website recognises that s/he has checked that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and that it is in good operating condition.
- The user recognises that s/he has been informed that the website is accessible 24/7 except for cases of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of the telecommunications network, other technical difficulties or maintenance operations.
- The website is produced by LCSI.
- LCSI can store and use the IP addresses of its users with the aim of administrating and ensuring a follow-up of the use of the website overall. LCSI associates no IP addresses with personally identifiable information.
4. Intellectual property rights
- The general structure, the texts, the images, animated or not, and all the elements comprising this website are protected and fall under French and international legislation concerning copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for the downloadable documents and the iconographic and photographic representations.
- Any use, of whatever sort, either of the brand names and logos of this site, including especially but not limited to LCSI and the trade names held by LCSI and/or its partners, is prohibited without authorisation from the holders of the rights.
- Any total or partial reproduction of this site or of one of its elements without express and prior authorisation from LCSI is prohibited.
- Any representation or reproduction of this site or of one of its elements, by any procedure whatever, would constitute an infringement.
5. Hypertext links
- The hypertext links implemented within the scope of the website to other resources present on the Internet cannot engage LCSI’s responsibility concerning the overall content of other direct or indirect resources.
- LCSI is not responsible for hyperlinks which may point to this site and prohibits all persons from implementing such a link without its express and prior authorisation.